Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Contactable 24/7! The beauty of the keitai

W000t! Today I got my fancy Japanese cell phone (here they call them keitai because, well theyre way more than a cell phone!). It's a pretty sick phone... im not really sure who it's made by but its a slider and has an ENORMOUS HD screen on it! Some phones play TV, this one, sadly, does not... i figured i wouldnt be watching too much japanese tv since i cannot understand a WORD of it!!! ahha

So the convinient thing about these phones is that they are not texting devices, but emailing devices!!! So you can use your hotmail, gmail, mcmaster email, any kind of email you want to contact me and i'll be able to respond right back to your inbox!!!! Super convinient for long rides on the train if you ask me!

anyways, to contact me on this super sweet keitai all you have to do is send an email to:

tylerandrews@docomo.ne.jp

its that easy! hope to see some msgs from you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.