Sunday, October 14, 2007

Camping in luxury

This weekend I went camping for my friend Vicky's birthday at URRRRRRRRABANDAI and it was really cool. We got smashed, we got in trouble, and we got some pukage in the morning (an awesome sound to wake up to).

This was, however, not typical camping... we were in the luxury of a TRAILER! it was so sweet... i dont think I could count how many times someone said "I'd rather this caravan (ya, thats what they call it in England -- wtf???) than my house!" Whenever I hear these things I think about how lucky I was to score my brand new house!!!

In our highly intoxicated states we managed to have conversations about British politics, accents, the princes, the typical non-British question of "Did you know the prince?!", and a bunch of other stuff... when i say highly intoxicated i mean VERY VERY haha! We drank so much, and such a variety... no wonder we were climbing the trailer and having our own private party on the roof... not so good for the neighbors who came aknockin at around 1 AM (Clearly after I had passed out, thus no recollection of these events).

Anyways, I didnt take very many good pics, so I'll wait for Grant Vicky and Alexa to post theirs!

Another good weekend in Japan... looking forward to Tokyo (by myself it seems :( at the end of the month

No comments: