Tuesday, October 23, 2007

FB.A

Japan has made me crazy addicted... to facebook. I dont know if I should be ashamed of it... do you think that is a sign of addiction?? Maybe.

I dont know whether its the boredom at work, my interest in other people's lives or an uncontrollable desire, but facebook is always there, and open it seems.

I see notifications faster on facebook than I do in my gmail, which is also open 24/7, because I refresh my mini feed so often!

Maybe I shouldnt be telling you this... haha, you will all think I am some crazy creeper!

Anyways, the real reason for this post (which I'm also going to put on our rad forums page - www.fujet.net) is I'm wondering how you creep on Facebook. What do you check first? What is your creeping order? What inspires you to post? Lemme know!

I OBVIOUSLY check out notifications first.. then go on to mini-feed... then the 3 status updates on my homepage... then my wall... then who's online... then status updates... then who knows! Random I know, but if Japan has REALLY given me one thing, its the time to check facebook!

Haha, peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think, it IS addiction :-). I don't like these social applications. The only one social utility which I use is last.fm and not for myself, but for my friends, because they want to know, what I listen :o). But if you like this... :-)