Friday, August 17, 2007

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Today has been another VERY boring day. Not having any way of communicating with people (no phone, cell phone, or internet) really limits the amount of stuff that you can do! A bunch of people were heading down to Lake Inawashiro today and I said I would go thinking there was only one beach on the lake. Little did I know until looking at the map that there are tons of them! Needless to say, I didn’t make it down to the lake. L I did, however, take my little car for a spin and drove on the LEFT HAND SIDE! Although I was committing a crime (no insurance, car isn’t in my name, ect.) it was nice to be able to finally see what driving in Japan would be like – and it’s not that hard, apart from everything in the car being backwards! But ya, that’s my day so far. Arthur mentioned something about going to get food later and then hitting up an onsen, so we’ll see if that happens. BTW – IF ANYONE WANTS TO COME VISIT PLEASE FEEL FREE!!! THERE IS A ROOM ALREADY WAITING FOR YOU! ;)

No comments: